Junior Research & Proposal Specialist
Job Code: 400558
Job Location: New Jersey-Roseland
This professional is a part of the Group Insurance Marketing division. The RFP Specialist completes and coordinates Group Insurance RFP responses for the smaller Premier market, and working with Sales and Account Managers. This will include effectively writing clear, concise customer focused responses that market prudential group insurance products and services, and seeking guidance from more experienced writers and management when needed.
- Building relationships with business partners.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with other members of Group Insurance to ensure timely completion of all proposal documents.
- Exercising judgment in applying procedures or addressing unusual problem situations
- Supporting process improvement activities as well as other critical initiatives.
- Assessing issues and coordinating resolution with other members of the organization.
- Identifying and escalating complex issues as appropriate.
Required experience and skills:
- Group Insurance experience and knowledge of products/services.
- Claim management or account management experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word and Excel
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications