Key Account Manager
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Twinsburg, OH
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) for Retail Sales is responsible for executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by using fact-based selling methods
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113884BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.