Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestProfessional Services
What You'll Do:
- Collect, review, deploy and publish knowledge capital to the relevant libraries/ repositories
- Ensure adherence to workflow protocol and tools, in addition to ensuring timely delivery
- Build domain expertise on processes and other related tools
- Work on process improvements in close coordination
- Devise and drive the knowledge management processes
- Help implement the knowledge management strategy.
- Champion the use of self-help solutions and other standard solutions for known errors and common questions
- Engage in building and managing communities of practice and change management activities for KM adoption
- Help with the development and deployment of a Knowledge Management System and strategies
- Promote the use of Known Error Database that stores information and knowledge of previous incidents and problems with detailed solutions, details of the faults and respective symptoms, and workarounds
- Perform content validity audit and make recommendations on how to refine the knowledge organization structure, user interface, and the ease of use.
- Solicit and identify new knowledge management practices solutions to be developed by working with IT teams and by evaluating current support trends.
- Gather complete requirements from subject matter experts to create beneficial KM solutions for users
Who You'll Work with:
Technical Services at Cisco is a team of world-class experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. Your opportunity to impact the health and performance of networks and systems that surround us all are limitless. Your career growth options will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the world. Make an impact with us!
Cisco Cloud & Managed Services (CMS) group seeks a Customer Support Engineer with expertise in Routing & Switching, Service Provider Technologies. As a Customer Support Engineer in our world-class team you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You will be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You will solve our customers' toughest problems, ensuring that our customers get expected business outcomes, providing a superior customer experience.
You will also receive extensive training and development both technical and leadership/customer skill areas.
Cloud and Managed Services Change Management governs the deployment of new upgrades, features, and patches as well as the deployment of new hardware and software to improve our customers' networks. Change Management insures that deployment into the customer networks is a controlled and stable event, preventing outages and impact for the activities performed. The Release Management team tests releases, recommends solutions, and deploys these solutions to drive change and adoption for their customers.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge and certification on ITIL, Project Management experience is preferable but not mandatory.
- Experience of 6-7 years.
- Experience in NOC environment.
- Hands-on experience on tools like BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Sharepoint
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.