LD&T Coordinator - Business Development
Job Title: LD&T Coordinator - Business Development
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Transport, Logistics
Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide tactical operations support involving order entry, appointment scheduling, and track and trace support. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to alert key stakeholders on potential service gaps. This role is responsible for customer appointment setting and scheduling to insure customer RAD expectations and/or KPI's are met.
Scope: Effectively prioritize and schedule approximately 50 shipments per day in a manner that meets on time pick up, delivery, maintain hours of service requirements, and accountable to key brokerage SOPS and EDI processes. Participate and support with track and trace for customers as required.
- Timely order entry and customer delivery appointment scheduling
- Carrier compliance to track & trace check calls
- Carrier compliance to defined EDI processes
- Proactive shipment tracking and customer alerts for known anticipated service gaps
- Participate in on-call, after hours and weekend duties as determined based on business needs
Scope of Interactions:
- 70% External - New and existing customers and asset based carriers
- 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, account management, and leadership team
Key Skills / Experiences:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, OTR drivers and dispatchers in a professional and constructive manner.
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence
- Ability to learn and update brokerage transportation management system
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Willing and able to assist with load coverage and account management duties
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast paced business start up
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116906BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.