LD&T Resource-Warehouse Supervisor
Job Title: LD&T Resource-Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Tolleson, AZ
Category: Supply Chain
Lead a team of 25 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education. Responsible for people and team development, safety, quality, cost and service. Develops team to solve routine operational issues, Motivates team to achieve established performance targets. Organizes and facilitates team meetings using continuous improvement processes. Initiates and coaches the implementation of continuous improvement projects. Administers policies and procedures. May conduct presentations and formal training.
- Maintain accountability of employee schedules, shift coverage and correct work hours within Kronos
- Must have a complete understanding and working knowledge of the Warehouse Management System and logistics related SAP functionality
- Sanitation responsibilities for the warehouse, including:
- Sanitation schedule, MSDS, and AIB readiness
- Reconciliation of finished product (both produced and non-produced) on shift
- Ensure all certificates of destruction are completed.
- KPI tracking for safety, quality, and cost for shift and department
- Completion of assigned TPM roles and activities
- Facilitate troubleshooting activities, including grievance resolution, for issues on respective shift
- Have the ability to understand the operation of all warehouse equipment, including lift trucks, Laser guided vehicles, batteries, battery changer, floor scrubbers, dock levelers and dock locks
- Support other shifts as needed to support a 7 day work schedule
- Troubleshoot work activities through technical knowledge of WMS system (e.g. location status, cycle count and lost product reconciliation, item maintenance)
- Support inventory control, lot management, Freshness, equipment utilization, and scheduling activities
- Support new innovation and product testing on the shift
- Ensure SOPs are current and are being followed for activities on respective shift such as WMS , sanitation, load/unload procedures and QA guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience and 2-3 years of experience leading and developing others
- Ability to create a safe working environment, ensuring that all members are knowledgeable of good safety practices and procedures
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills with a record of achieving positive business results
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Working knowledge of TPM or other process improvement initiatives
- Project management skills
- Effective communications, coaching, facilitation, presentation and team building skills
- Excellent computer skills using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
- Ability to work off-shifts, weekends and overtime
- Must be willing and able to travel 5-10% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114000BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.