LD&T Sr Associate / Wed - Sunday
Job Title: LD&T Sr Associate / Wed - Sunday
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide account management and operations support for internal customers. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to alert key stakeholders on potential service gaps. Such services include load optimization, carrier assignment/tendering, capacity planning, proactive issue resolution, load coverage, and customer collaboration on all logistics matters.
Scope: Effectively prioritize and manage approximately 300 shipments per day in a manner that holds carriers accountable to key SOPS and EDI processes. Provide issue resolution and communication to both external shippers/customers and internal Pepsico locations.
- Carrier compliance to track & trace check calls
- Carrier compliance to defined EDI processes
- Proactive shipment tracking and customer alerts for known anticipated service gaps
- Timely issue resolution
- Participate in on-call, after hours as determined based on business needs
- Flexible work schedule to include weekend coverage
Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm
Key Skills / Experiences:
- Ability to effectively communicate with OTR drivers and dispatchers in a constructive manner.
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence
- Ability to learn and update transportation management system
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Load coverage and account management duties
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116604BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.