Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Perform similar duties as the highest level staff person in the job family, as well as undertaking escalated issues/problems.
- Assist with efficient workflow of unit' assign, monitor, and review work, monitors unit attendance and may assist in scheduling
- Orient, train, and coach individual contributing staff
- Monitoring dispensing, outgoing pharmaceutical inventory, packing and storage, accuracy and productivity, innovation etc.
- Act as a department resource and provide guidance/training to other staff members
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May coordinate others activities
- May act as a resource for others.