Lead Fulfillment Pharmacy Clerk - Overland Park, KS(Job Number:689839)
Positions in this function assist in filling and packing orders, maintaining inventory, and equipment, filing required reports and generally providing clerical support to pharmacy operations (e.g., document preparation, order creation, order delivery). Incumbents are typically not licensed pharmacy technicians. May include licensed pharmacy technicians doing non-technician work. Let's also talk about smart, motivated, focused pharmacy teams; people who are using their minds and their talents in novel ways. Let's talk about delivering better, more effective and more affordable health care solutions to more people than ever before. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
- Perform similar duties as the highest level staff person in the job family, as well as undertaking escalated issues/problems.
- Assist with efficient workflow of unit' assign, monitor, and review work, monitors unit attendance and may assist in scheduling
- Orient, train, and coach individual contributing staff
- Provides attendance/punctuality reports to management
- Monitoring dispensing, outgoing pharmaceutical inventory, packing and storage, accuracy and productivity, innovation etc.
- Act as a department resource and provide guidance/training to other staff members
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- May coordinate others activities.
Job Back Pharmacy Support
Primary Location US-KS-Overland Park
Organization OptumRx Home Delivery
Number of Openings 1