Learning & Development Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Human Resources aims to create the most innovative employee experience in the world. A key part of achieving this experience is through teams. The Leadership and Team Intelligence (LTI) organization is tightly focused on serving the teams and team leaders of Cisco, and does so by finding leadership excellence and helping scale it, and by integrating the best of human technology (our daily interactions with one another) and digital technology (the tools we can create and use to support these interactions).
The Leader and Team Development (L&TD) organization is one of the teams within LTI, and is responsible for creating and deploying a new-hire to retire next generation learning curriculum to support employees and leaders at each stage of their career journey.
What You'll Do
The position will report to the L&TD leader and will provide next generation learning approaches and strong program management capabilities, toward multiple priorities including the following:
- Cisco Learning Strategy
- Next Generation Connected Learning Ecosystem
- Corporate leader excellence activities such as Global Leader Day
The individual will also represent the L&TD
organization toward cross functional priorities, by providing learning strategy
and design expertise to such efforts.
Who You Are
The individual must be able to:
- Ensure the application of next generation learner experience into learning strategies, through community/peer to peer based, subscription, video and in person offerings.
- Ability to proactively and strategically influence organization toward learning strategies and change required.
- Actively engaged thought leader on Leader & Team Development leadership team, partnering closely to align strategy to design and delivery of offerings.
- Partner with senior management to develop and translate business strategy into learning and development solutions and coordinate implementation
- 7+ years of L&D experience, as the role will be heavily focused on aspects of our next generation learning strategy, including instructional design and learning technologies
- Prefer experience with microlearning
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.