The LED Manager is responsible for the overall management of service provider experience and program integrity. The incumbent ensures that customers and stores receive the highest level of customer service by managing the service provider partnership through the utilization of internal and external resources such as field management, compliance, state or local agencies and install merchants. This position manages in a matrix environment to ensure programs remain active with proper specifications, costs and features. This role manages Services projects and process, designing and implementing program and process. The LED Manager leads a team of Analysts/Process Managers and drives results.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Analyzes data and develops action plans to support sales and increase installation metrics
- Manages programs and projects, making decisions based on data and analysis of the data
- Develops strategies to improve operational processes and results
Nature and Scope
Position Reports to the Senior Manager/Director
Environmental Job Requirements
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must pass the Drug Test.Must pass pre-employment test if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience - 5
Physical Job Requirements
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Relationship management experience with multi-unit or geographically dispersed teams/experience in analysis and interpretation to drive business decisions/prior experience managing in-home services.
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in a matrix environment
- Management Skills with a third party vendors
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Knowledge of processes third party vendors and systems.
- Collaborative and influential management skills
- Ability to lead project teams to solve unstructured problems
- Strong computer and project management skills with an emphasis on data analysis
- Customer, quality and sales driven
- Proven ability to identify root causes and solve issues with a high sense of detail and urgency
- Knowledge of Services, Business, Services Spec, Store POS, Siebol
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.