Licensed Optical Mgr A-Sams
JobTitle: Licensed Optical Mgr A-Sams
City: WINSTON SALEM
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 years experience supervising 3 or more associates; OR 2 years Optical experience
- High school diploma / G.E.D. equivalent
- Must meet applicable state licensing requirements
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- National Certifications (ABO, NCLE)
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.