Logistics - Ft Pierce, FL (Tropicana) CDL A or B Lic (Seasonal/Evenings)
Job Title: Logistics - Ft Pierce, FL (Tropicana) CDL A or B Lic (Seasonal/Evenings)
Location: Fort Pierce, FL
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$14.84 per hour
Drivers will supply Fruit Receiving ramps with steady flow of fruit by transporting trailers from yard to ramps and removing empty trailers from ramps. Set up Processing Pulp operation conveyors with empty boxes, remove full boxes and transports boxes to staging areas. Load trucks as needed.
This job is not limited to the following primary job duties; additional duties may be performed as required.
Driver will need to be good communicators and treat all with respect. Driver transports all full and empty trailers needed to support Fruit Receiving ramp unloading. Driver transports all boxes and materials to support the Processing Pulp operation.
• Must have CDL license
• Driver will follow all Safety and Plant rules as trained.
• Driver will safely and effectively operate ramps trucks and forklifts as certified.
• Follow all speed limits within the plant.
• Driver will follow all Quality Procedures/Guidelines as trained.
• Adhere to 5S standards
• Engaged in StarfleeTPM activities
Primary Job Duties:
• Driver will follow all Procedures (Refer to Procedures located in Ft. Pierce Documentation Manual System) as trained.
• Ramp trucks and forklifts will be cleaned and maintained as scheduled within Tropicana specifications.
• Driver must check to ensure boxes are within Tropicana Specifications before staging.
• Load/Unload trucks/materials as needed.
• Demonstrate ramp truck operation skills.
• Tropicana valid certified forklift license required.
• Transport BOE, d'limonene, ambrosia, essence drums and dumpster - full and empty as needed.
• Maintain sanitation of work areas.
• Assist Ramp Operations and Pulp Laborer as needed.
• Work as needed in other areas when ramp operations and/or box filling operations are inactive.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.