Maintenance/Engineer Supervisor with PLC Programming
Job Title: Maintenance/Engineer Supervisor with PLC Programming
Location: Urbandale, IA
Category: Supply Chain
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing maintenance supervision in a manufacturing plant.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Implements process enhancements to improve process enhancements to improve package and flavor changeover efficiency
- Utilizes visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance
- Builds the capability of maintenance technicians
- Tracks standard manufacturing and warehouse measures and prioritizes plant maintenance opportunities
Function: Supply Chain
Education and Certifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience and/or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Operations Management
- Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
- Packaging experience of at least five years with Engineering background (Electrical, Industrial or mechanical engineer).
Skills & Capabilities:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 109360BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.