Maintenance & Engineering Resource
Job Title: Maintenance & Engineering Resource
Location: Fayetteville, TN
Category: Supply Chain
- Project Manager for S&D:
- Develop 3 Year FIP Plan
- Research and Develop Project Scope for Capital Projects
- Write Bid Proposals
- Execute Contractor Bid Walks
- Write Capital Appropriation Requests
- Track capital spending
- Manage facilities maintenance activities for GES, Core Warehouse and Traffic Center
- Provide site leadership by managing various safety and environmental programs
- Interface with HQ engineering, site leadership, vendors and contractors as needed to ensure completion of capital projects
This is a \"sunset\" role with an estimated duration of 18 months.
- Bachelor's degree required (Engineering or other technical degree preferred)
- Experience managing capital projects
- Maintenance and/or engineering experience required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113176BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.