Job Title: Maintenance/Engineering Supervisor
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Category: Supply Chain
Maintenance & Engineering Supervisor
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
This person contributes to the success of the Stone Mountain Pepsi Beverages Company Plant by providing maintenance leadership for a plant operation. This person will lead a team of frontline employees within the maintenance department (mechanics/technicians).
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Implement process enhancements to improve package and flavor changeover efficiency
- Utilize visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance
- Build maintenance technician capability
- Track standard manufacturing and warehouse metrics and prioritize plant maintenance opportunities
- Ensure proper utilization of Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Deploy strategies in reliability fundamentals that develop technician competencies
- Develop a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Prioritize work requests
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or equivalent experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry
- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
- Understanding of PLC programming preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Willingness to work off shifts and weekends as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113265BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.