Maintenance Senior Supervisor
Job Title: Maintenance Senior Supervisor
Location: City of Industry, CA
Category: Supply Chain
This Los Angeles (City of Industry) based position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual is responsible for overall ownership of the Maintenance department. Duties include PM Pillar ownership, budget ownership, setting departmental strategy, and owning overall results for Maintenance. In addition, this individual is responsible for leading general on 1st shift and/or 2nd shift.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leads maintenance technicians to achieve performance standards with regards to PM completion, troubleshooting, root cause analysis (breakdown analysis).
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime.
- Aligns team agenda with Annual Operating Plan objectives. Maintains spending to budget.
- Develops others by training frontline employees - setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance.
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Identify gaps in performance, investigate root cause effectively and efficiently and implement counter measures to eliminate recurrence.
- Administer company policies, procedures, and the collective bargaining agreement within the department.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably a B.S. in Science, Engineering, or Maintenance Technologies, or comparable work experience (at least 5+ years) in a high speed Manufacturing environment required, preferably maintenance experience in a food and beverage environment.
- 3+ years work experience in a maintenance supervisory position with frontline employees required.
- Experience in food and beverage industry preferred.
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal, team building, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP/CMMS is a plus.
- Proficiency in TPM or LSS is a plus
- Demonstrate ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to flex schedule to accommodate production needs (some weekends will be required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 108961BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.