Manager, Business Analysis (Reporting) - Irvine, CA or Telecommute Considered(Job Number:708596)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
Review project results and statistics in preparation to release updates, new deliverables, etc. in the area of technology quality systems and communication. Contribute to daily huddle meetings or project planning meetings with resulting statistics and innovative ideas, lead implementation/maintenance/issue resolution activities, supervise other resources as well as administer their performance evaluations, set performance goals and provide daily and weekly tasks to accomplish goals.
- The Manager of Quality, Technology, is accountable for managing a team of Analysts, Specialists and Project Coordinators
- The team’s responsibilities include managing access for Quality and Operations systems, Quality material storage sites such as Share Drives, SharePoint, ONE connect ensuring all company requirements are maintained and documented
- Create, develop and manage innovative and/or technology based solutions for communication and campaigns
- The Manager of Quality is also accountable for the accuracy of written or printed communication forms including but not limited to monthly publications/distributions, posters, audit forms, PowerPoint presentations, etc
- The Manager of Quality will also be responsible for scheduling, preparing, documenting and presenting monthly, quarterly and other data in executive meetings as requested
- Supports QM with planning, data analysis, organization, and administration of various phases of internal and external project initiatives
- Analyzes project tasks, schedules, and resources across groups to ensure timely and effective completion of assignments
- Communicates status and issues to Senior Manager and SVP
- Prepares, develops, coordinates, and integrates all levels of plans and schedules for data analysis and reporting
- Works with other managers to determine status and actual work progress towards established plans
- Critical role reporting into Quality Management to manage documents supporting Accreditations & Certifications, Quality Integration, and Government / Clinical Programs as well as operational practices
- Supports QM with planning, data analysis, organization, and administration of policies, procedures, work instructions and other documentation
Job Customer Service Quality
Primary Location US-CA-Irvine
Other Location United States
Organization OptumRx Quality
Number of Openings 1