Manager, Business Analytics
JobTitle: Manager, Business Analytics
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops business analysis and insights to influence decisions
- Drives impact analysis for small to mid-size categories
- Leads the analysis of assigned category modular development processes and strategies
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides opportunity identification and business analytics to smaller departments and projects impacting category margins
- Supports financial forecasting
- 1 year's experience with Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 1 year experience in Data Analysis, Supplier Sales, Finance, or related field OR 3 years experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year experience with data analytic tools and databases (for example, Access, SQL).
- 1 year experience with modular development systems (for example, ProSpace).
- 3 years experience with data analytic tools and databases (for example, Access, SQL).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.