Manager, Channel Marketing
Job Code: 397658
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
Why join Prudential?
Prudential Financial, Inc. has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management.
As a Manager of Channel Marketing in our Individual Life Insurance organization, you are responsible for partnering with National Account Executives and other sales and marketing partners to develop and implement account specific marketing plans for assigned accounts. You will report to the Vice President, Channel Marketing.
This position can be in our Newark, NJ office, which is Prudential’s headquarters, or Hartford, CT. Approximately 10 % travel is required in the United States.
The position provides the opportunity to think and operate both strategically and tactically, infuse your solutions with your creativity, and see the impact of your efforts as we help the organization achieve its goals for success. More specifically, you will have the following opportunities:
- Lead the development of strategic marketing plans for strategic accounts in collaboration with the National Account Executive and Sales leadership
- Collaborate with marketing and sales associates to develop marketing strategies (determine objectives, strategy, campaigns, and key metrics) and obtain buy in from external distribution partners
- Collaborate with associates from multiple areas to lead the implementation of tactical marketing campaigns utilizing marketing automation platforms
- Partner with Sales Operations and Communications teams to develop or enhance processes to ensure proper marketing messages and materials are communicated and relevant for all channels
- Assist Channel Marketing Director, in all marketing, promotional and communication strategies for assigned accounts
- Conduct research with strategic accounts to identify additional marketing opportunities
- Establish metrics, measure results and use the results to make recommendations to enhance account specific marketing initiatives/programs
- Develop channel specific marketing materials, if required
Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
Experience in developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Strong project management experience
Excellent relationship management skills
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Ability to sell proposed recommendations to senior marketing and sales associates
Experience conducting research and analyzing results to make business recommendations
Collaborator that can work across organizations to make marketing campaigns more effective
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications