Manager, Client Transition
Job Code: 400739
Job Location: Pennsylvania-Scranton
The Client Engagement Team Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful team outcomes which are based on several factors including but not limited to:
- Client, intermediary, and internal partner satisfaction
- Client reference-ability
- Meeting committed timeframes
- Minimization of errors/losses to Prudential
- Responsible for day to day management of a team of Implementation Managers and Coordinators.
- Has ownership with peers of the end-to-end process for client implementation via the on-boarding or enhancement of plans through product and services adoptions.
- Works closely with peers who manage the data strategy and business process improvements/initiatives.
- Partners with critical business partners to ensure a positive on-boarding experience with our clients
- May take on responsibility for plan implementation for specific clients based on needs and client size
- Assists in selecting, training, evaluating, coaching and counseling associates
- Facilitates regular discussions with associates to discuss career development and performance opportunities
- Monitors team and department metrics to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly objectives are accurately achieved
- Assists with development and execution of appropriate training curriculum for team
- Responsible for team member plan assignments and ensuring balance of work
- Fosters and environment that provides associates with a feeling of empowerment to make decisions
- Promotes a highly energized and efficient team culture that encourages honest communication
- Actively represents and participates in cross-site leadership activities to ensure consistency in procedures
- Self-starter who demonstrates courage to challenge the status quo when appropriate; i.e. a change agent
Qualified remote candidates will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree or related business experience
- 7 years of Defined Contribution/Benefit & Non-Qualified Plan, Retirement Industry, and/or Financial Services experience required
- Previous management experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Verbal and Written communication
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Shows initiative and is results oriented
- Demonstrated strong mentorship abilities
- Proven decision making skills that show value to both the business and client
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Demonstrate strong leadership competencies
- Proven ability to recognize trends and identify corrective actions
- FINRA Series 6 and 26 registration required
- Travel up to 15% may be required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Operations