Manager, Financial Services
Job Code: 35760
Job Location: Texas-Austin
Agency Distribution is Prudential's nationwide sales organization.
The Manager, Financial Services (MFS) is responsible for the recruitment, selection, development, retention, success, and supervision of new financial professionals and Financial Professional Associates (FPA). The MFS is the immediate supervisor for the organization's approach to a relationship based, life cycle, sales and advice process. Key aspects of this approach include:
· Training and coaching new financial professionals and FPAs.
· Driving for results and providing strategic leadership to meet production standards
· Achieving recruiting and retention goals
Recruiting and Retention
An effective MFS strengthens the Agency’s position through recruitment and retention of new financial professionals.
· Achieve recruiting and retention goals by identifying and hiring individuals reflective of the FPA profile.
· Identify and develop relationships with key nominator sources
· Participates in selection interviews
· Adhere to recruiting and selection guidelines
· Meet recruiting diversity guidelines.
An effective MFS strengthens the Agency’s performance through development of financial professionals and FPAs including:
· Create and monitor staff goals; collaborate with Manager, Agency Training to achieve 90% pass rate for licensing and registration exams, and partner with financial professionals and FPAs to develop goals and business plans.
· Coach and counsel financial professionals and FPAs who are not reaching their targets.
· Monitor financial professionals and FPA activity and adhere to Franchise Model with emphasis during FPAs comprehensive training and development program.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the Prudential Financial Companies, is looking for men and women with leadership skills who are ready for a potentially more rewarding career. We’re seeking individuals with these attributes.
· Business Ethics & Compliance Awareness
· Excellent time management /organizational skills
· Self Confident
· Takes Initiative
· Proven coaching and development skills
· Series 6 & 26 registrations, Life/Health license & P&C License
· Variable license where required
· Strong leadership skills (5-10 years)
· Persistence and Resilience
· Autonomy (ability to work independently)
· Proven sales influence and persuasion
· Satisfaction and pride in working hard; setting high personal standards for performance
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. For more information, please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email, Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director, Recruiting Programs, Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function: Insurance/Financial Service Sales