Manager Global Cash Management Capital Markets, Finance
JobTitle: Manager Global Cash Management Capital Markets, Finance
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees broad Treasury related activities and projects including armored carrier, cash-in-transit, cash technologies, and other banking and cash management responsibilities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field OR 4 years experience in finance or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year banking, corporate treasury, or corporate finance experience.
- 1 year experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.