Manager Marketing - Food (WM Marketing)
JobTitle: Manager Marketing - Food (WM Marketing)
- Achieves objectives for one or more key segments
- Develops annual operating plans (AOPs) for one or more key segments
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key segments
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures communication of initiatives and programs
- Manages development and execution of initiatives and programs (for example, In-Store Merchandising, Advertising, media plans, promotional events)
- Manages initiative and program performance
- Manages marketing initiative and program budgets
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or a related field OR Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field OR 9 years experience in marketing or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.