Manager, NAB Transformation Office
Job Title: Manager, NAB Transformation Office
Location: White Plains, NY
This position is responsible for supporting or leading value chain transformation initiatives for the North America Beverages (NAB) division while collaborating with cross-functional leaders. The Manager will partner closely with the Transformation Office Directors to ensure timely execution of strategic projects impacting various functions of the business and help develop the project management expertise for NAB. At times, the manager may be responsible for overall project management, may act as staff augmentation in specific initiatives or, be the project lead responsible for execution and successful delivery. The Manager is a key member of the Transformation Office which is responsible for the successful development, planning and execution of the NAB Transformation Strategy.
- Work with cross-functional partners in Supply Chain, Go-To-Market, Field Selling, Finance and HR to execute action plan addressing opportunities in these areas
- Successfully execute and deliver to project results, identify potential risks that may impact initiatives
- Assist in identifying new areas of opportunity and developing action plans
- Support building project management capability for NAB. Collaborate with Global Transformation, Global Operations and NAB Change Management teams to support the development of toolkits and training materials for NAB.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, with drive for results
- Experience delivering improvements in Supply Chain, Distribution, Go-To-Market, Field Selling, Finance and HR
- Able to think both strategic and tactical
- Able to work autonomously, manage ambiguity, easily adapt to fast pace organizations
- Recognized strong collaborative working style to partner with initiative teams and Transformation leadership
- Focused on delivering high quality and timely deliverables with a positive approach towards the work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to tailor executive communications
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to effectively work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across multiple large-scale initiatives that have interconnecting impacts across functions
- 2-3 years of experience as a strategy project manager
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in engineering, business or analytical discipline
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Top-tier strategy consulting firm preferred
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Supply Chain experience in manufacturing, operations and/or logistics preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111568BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.