Manager, Network & Partner Services Sourcing
Location:Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Area of InterestSupply Chain
What You'll Do
- The NPS (Network & Partner Service) ODM Sr. Manager will lead and manage a team of partner managers responsible for managing the ODM / JDM partners in terms of partner strategy, partner capability development, partner executive relationship management and partner cost excellence. The Sr. Mgr of ODM partner management also act as an escalation point for GMO, Product Operations and the Business Units addressing partner performance and support issues.
- Overall responsibilities include delivering supply chain ODM / JDM partner solutions in support of Cisco's Product Segments for both new and sustaining products that align with technology, product and supply chain roadmaps.
- Additional responsibilities include: Driving universal partner strategy which maximize partners’ capability and strategy alignment with Cisco. Continuously align and leverage sourcing strategy to drive partner capability / service development/enhancement. Continuously develop ODM / JDM partner mgrs’ leadership and business acumen to drive increasing value to Cisco internal stake holders and our customers.
- In this role you will report to Sr. Director, Network & Partner Service. You'll join a seasoned leadership team in NPS that delivers / exceed their business commitment. You will be leading a team based in Tai Pei who is passionate, experienced and fully committed to bringing value to Supply Chain Operations and the Engineering org.
- You will build strong relationships and alignment with Cisco internal leadership teams across multiple functions including Business Unit, Product Ops, Quality, Mfg Ops, GSM, etc. You will be interacting with Directors / VPs and their working teams.
- You will have Business Group GM level engagement from ODM / JDM partners.
- BS or BA degree in Engineering, Science, or other technical fields. MS/MBA degree preferred.
- At least 10-12 years of sourcing, commodity, partner and supply chain management experience
- Strong capability on strategy planning / execution, commercial relationship management
- Expert knowledge of ODM and JDM supply base industry
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management requirements at each phase of development and manufacturing process cycle
- Capable of influencing internal decision makers to make decisions aligned with strategies and objectives benefiting the entire organization
- Strong leadership skills to drive collaboration between different functional areas.
- Significant and diverse management experience preferred
- Demonstrate record of decision making ability in high pressure environment and the ability to develop solutions to complex supply chain problems in a timely manner.
- Proven team and people development skill
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, written, verbal) of both technical and non-technical issues
Apply on the Company Site