If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Highly visible role working on Employer & Individual Commercial business consolidations will responsibility including Board of Directors reporting, Earnings release support, CFO presentation support / preparation and financial business planning.
Positions in finance generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, SG&A, provider performance, product line profitability, membership, medical costs, premium yields, and other areas of business. Includes responsibility for budget planning and process support.
- Presents findings and recommendations to management
- Interface with business leaders and build relationships in support of financial planning and performance measurement including reporting and analysis
- Perform monthly close analysis to facilitate understanding of monthly results against the financial plan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in conjunction with budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage business relationship on behalf of the broader Finance organization and Leadership
- Partner with business leaders to evaluate investment opportunities and cost savings initiatives to maximize resources and create efficiencies
- Leverage technology and carry out process improvement activities