The Manager of Learning Execution (MLE) ensures the dissemination of learning curricula to the organization and represents and communicates functional and/or organizational learning needs to the Enterprise Learning team. The MLE works with strategic business partners in the field and functional areas to align learning objectives with business goals. The MLE oversees the execution of all training within their assigned organization, and partners with the leadership team to help develop and execute game plans related to learning initiatives. Occasionally, the MLE might develop courses as well. In addition, the MLE directly partners with key talent and development partners to ensure the delivery of learning.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 25% Represents their organization as a member of the Enterprise Learning team and work closely with the learning solutions managers to analyze learning needs, develop curriculum, and conduct strategic planning
- 25% Manages execution of large scale learning events and partners with various functional and field business partners to execute learning
- 25% Works with stakeholders on rollout of learning materials or learning curricula
- 15% Analyzes various reports and identifying needs or opportunities
- 10% Develop training solutions.
Position reports to Senior Manager - Learning
No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Five years learning and/or organization development/effectiveness experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Organization Development / Organization Effectiveness
- Ability to manage across the organization / Ability to influence others
- Understanding of adult principles of learning
- Excellent communications & presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.