Manager Product Sales Specialist - Collaboration
Location:Garching, Bayern, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
With Cisco Collaboration we transform the connections
between people and the information they need to share which is critical for
digital transformation and competitiveness in the market. We improve
collaboration with technology and solutions that empowers people to engage and
innovate - anywhere, on any device and anytime.
The Collaboration Team in Germany is looking for a high-energy, industry experienced leader and passionate talent joining our team to help our customers create world-class experiences for their employees and extended business partners.
Who You’ll Work With
We are the dynamic, thought-leading team for Cisco´s leadership, partners, influencers, consultants and customers ; selling the most innovative Collaboration solutions in the market by ensuring targeted business outcomes.
Join a dynamic team that is driving growth and innovation of Cisco Collaboration into the market, disrupting traditional competing vendors in the space and developing new Go-to-Market for innovative future solutions.
Become a part of the Architecture Sales team that owns and drives the product and solution sales for the Collaboration architecture.
Take control of the business and make an impact by making decisions, shaping the strategy, engaging with customers and inspiring Cisco sales teams - in alignment with the leadership team.
What You’ll Do
In this highly visible role you will be responsible for the Leadership of the Enterprise and Public Sector Collaboration Sales team - through collaboration, influence and respect.
* Build and execute an innovative joint business plan with sales management for your assigned vertical. Grow and convert pipeline.
* Understand, articulate and position both internally and externally Cisco's Collaboration Architecture and Solution and the benefits/value for our customers and partners
* Develop and cultivate strong relationships with key customer and partner contacts at the executive level.
* Directly engage on selected opportunities where required, whilst allowing the local account team to maintain overall ownership.
* Take a lead role with senior management, peers, partners and customers in progressing Cisco’s success in Collaboration solutions
* Lead the transformation of the Architecture team to business outcome and LoB selling
* Executive Presence - Achieving results through influence and communication
* Develop sales ecosystem line of business enablement strategies focusing on creating customer value
* Engage, advise and mentor sales management teams on Customer Experience imperatives and business value based consultative selling approaches.
* Leadership - Setting a vision and empowering teams to achieve growth and results.
* Relationship Management - Initiate, sustain and grow relationships with key customer executives and decision makers
Who You Are
* You have Executive Presence - Achieving results through influence and communication
* You have Financial and Business Acumen - Knowledge, skills and understanding of P&L, business concepts, tools and processes for making sound business decisions.
* Operational Excellence - Achieving Operational and Sales Excellence.
* You should be able to work with Partners and Cisco sales organizations enabling them to develop effective line of business sales strategies
* Consulting & Vertical Expertise - Lead and set the overall Collaboration sales direction; aligning portfolio knowledge, technology and solutions to customer needs and business outcomes.
* Passion and dedication to success as well as the strong motivation to be successful in a competitive and fast changing market