Manager, Program Management (Annuities Project Management)
Job Code: 390680
Job Location: Pennsylvania-Dresher
The Service Development project management team is responsible for the business management and successful execution of initiatives within the Annuities Service organization. The team provides program and project management support including business case development, cost benefit analysis, development and maintenance of project artifacts e.g. project plans, testing scripts and project communication.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be in providing strategic leadership and oversight for program and project work as part of the Service Development team. Within this Senior Project Manager role, the candidate will lead their project teams in defining and achieving successful outcomes pertaining to project scope and goals. Additionally, the Senior Project manager will lead efforts to define processes and controls necessary to ensure all deliverables and objectives are met. A successful candidate within this role will be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and ability to operate proficiently at both strategic and tactical levels.
· Project management leadership from initiation through to implementation and measurement, with a focus on driving outcomes and clearing obstacles encountered within the initiative’s timeframe
· Proactively work at project origination on a comprehensive definition of scope, schedule, budget and measurements of quality
· Accountability for project objectives and deliverables, often within the parameters of complex and consistently cross-functional strategic and technical initiatives
· Ensure clarity of business objectives, connectivity across efforts, and prompt escalation and resolution of project issues and risks
· Lead planning efforts and build frameworks to support effective communication of project updates, changes, and dependencies
· Provide timely, accurate and relevant project and program reporting
· Establish strong business partnerships to advance efforts efficiently and resolve issues quickly
· 3 years of project management experience, with a proven ability to manage complex, technical projects across functions and business areas
· Deep and broad knowledge of Annuities’ business processes, systems, operations and customer interactions
· Prior leadership experience will be considered a plus
· Prior operations experience required
· Prior operations experience required
· Proven well-developed influencing and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to motivate others in a collaborative environment
· Demonstrated ability to juggle different projects or priorities and deliver high quality outcomes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively align project teams around common goals and objectives
· Strong executive presence and experience dealing with senior business leaders, including presenting to executive leadership
· Exceptional problem-solving skills and the experience aligning high level business priorities to a high impact, attainable solution
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Project Management