Provides operational readiness support for merchandising projects and manages tollgates to ensure projects can be successfully deployed in the field, and are grouped into consolidated programs for fulfillment, distribution, and field execution.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- 20%-Partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement communication strategies to support successful project and program execution
- 20%-Monitor and report out on project and program readiness across all relevant groups and work streams.
- 20%-Monitor and validate project and program readiness and task execution is on time and on budget using regular reporting, status meetings with cross functional stakeholders, photo audits and field visits.
- 20%-Partner cross functionally to proactively identify and resolve all issues associated with projects; Monitor project reports, and provide input to Field Support Team (FST) to support issue resolution.
- 20%-Facilitate project post mortem discussions with key stakeholders to support continuous improvement; validate all project tasks are completed and all related invoices/payments have been completed before project closure.
Environmental Job Requirements:
- Position Reports to Director Merch Program Readiness
- No direct reports.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Work Experience Required: 5 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
- On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Experience in retail industry
- Merchandising services organization (MSO) experience
- Process Management : Figures out the processes necessary to get things done; Can simplify complex processes.
- Problem Solving: Sees hidden problems; Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles. Can get messages across that have the desired effect.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.