The Manager, Talent Acquisition Marketing and Programs, Corporate and Subsidiaries, develops and leads comprehensive strategies for marketing The Home Depot’s brand, attracting new talent and addressing the unique staffing challenges of the company’s corporate functions, Outside Sales and Services team and subsidiaries. Success in this role requires close partnership with the company’s corporate functional leaders, Outside Sales and Services team and subsidiaries, as well as the Field Staffing Managers, Talent Acquisition Program Manager, Talent Acquisition and HR leaders to identify priorities and key target audiences to develop a marketing approach that complements business objectives.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Analyze factors that affect work-life choice for the purpose of attracting the right applicants to The Home Depot.
- Partner with functional leaders, Talent Acquisition and HR leaders, the Marketing department, Corporate Communications, Associate Communications and other internal groups to develop targeted campaigns under The Home Depot brand that enhances the effectiveness of our staffing strategies.
- Partner with internal departments and our external agency to build comprehensive marketing strategies that will improve The Home Depot's staffing processes across the company.
- Analyze various factors (for example, economics, diversity, etc.) that influence work-life choices among our targeted applicants, as well as unique market challenges that impact staffing, and determine how to incorporate such data into the marketing strategy.
- Work with Corporate Communications, Diversity & Inclusion, and other internal departments to develop targeted campaigns necessary to establish The Home Depot brand and improve staffing efforts in various segments of the market.
- Positively contribute to ensure a high-performing work team.
- Develop a marketing approach that will play a key role in attracting and retaining the best talent possible.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition Employment Marketing and Programs team efforts in support of key business units by providing direction on team projects and initiatives and coaching associates, in partnership with the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition-Programs.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition-Programs.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Experience developing comprehensive marketing and/or communications strategy on behalf of a large organization.
- Strong leadership, change management, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking skills.
- The ability to influence with limited authority through well-crafted, comprehensive strategies and strong relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience managing external agencies on deadline-driven projects, as well as comprehensive strategy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.