The Manager of Talent Acquisition Programs helps to develop, launch, monitor and refine high-quality Talent Acquisition programs, initiatives and policies. This role is responsible for processes, tools, and technology that will enable efficient, high-quality programs that support hiring initiatives for The Home Depot. This role will support programs focused on all U.S. locations and subsidiaries. The successful individual will have extensive project management experience, the ability to build relationships across multiple business areas and levels, and have the ability to lead and influence.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25% - Develop strategies, tools, processes to create or enhance programs, plans, policies for recruitment and staffing for the enterprise
- 25% - Responsible for developing talent acquisition programs related to military hiring, associate referral programs, career fair execution, and the candidate experience
- 20% - Manage planning and execution of Talent Acquisition programs across the enterprise
- 10% - Partner with business leaders to identify, develop and implement staffing strategies, policies and programs
- 10% - Devise and implement metrics to track and analyze the impact of recruiting initiatives. Provide recaps, tracking and follow up on all programs implemented
- 10% - Partner with functional leaders to ensure alignment across functions and processes
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position reports to Sr Manager Talent Acquisition.
- This position has 0-3 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- At least three years of Retail Talent Acquisition, HR or Communications experience
- At least three years of project management experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strategic thinker and team player
- Communication: demonstrate effective listening and clear verbal and written communications in order to effectively give and receive information.
- Customer service: ability and willingness to provide efficient, quality service to all customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills: react quickly and appropriately to problems.
- High energy, problem solver, positive attitude, great team player, ability to partner cross functionally.
- Achieving results: ability to get results despite a large workload, competing demands and working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.