Manager, Transformation Office
Job Title: Manager, Transformation Office
Location: White Plains, NY
The Role: Manager, Transformation Office (L10)
This position is responsible for the day-to-day North America Beverages (NAB) Transformation Office governance and program management execution. The Manager will partner closely with the Transformation Office Director to support the integrated program roadmap and initiative specific work plans, charters, status reporting including program dashboard, risk and issue management and business case summaries. In addition, the Manager may also partner with initiative leaders to provide analytical project support as needed. This role requires excellent project and/or program management leadership. Additionally, the Manager must exhibit strong communication, presentation development and thought leader skills.
The Manager is a key member of the Transformation Office which is responsible for the successful development, planning and execution of the NAB Transformation Strategy cross-functionally across the organization. This position is located in White Plains, NY.
- Support the successful execution of critical NAB Transformation governance and program management activities (detailed below)
- Maintain initiative master list, initiative charter, status report, program dashboard, risk and issue management, and business case summary
- Develop integrated initiative specific work plans, reflecting more granular dependencies, milestones, deliverables and deployments (i.e., national, geographic and/or customer)
- Collaborate and partner closely with initiative teams to ensure successful realization of Transformation goals and deliverables; may require serving as initiative team member as needed
- Deliver timely, detailed and clear update communications to Transformation Office and leadership
- Support presentation development for Transformation Leadership Team meetings as needed
- Demonstrate strong project and/or program management capabilities
- Exhibit a bias for action
- Able to work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Be a strong collaborator and partner to initiative teams and Transformation leadership
- Focused on delivering high quality and timely deliverables with a positive approach towards the work
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to effectively work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across
- 3 years of project management experience
- Experienced with project/program planning experience using tools such as MS Project and Tableau preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, in an engineering, business or analytical discipline
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 2 years of strategy consulting firm experience preferred
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience and/or Supply Chain experience in manufacturing, operation and/or logistics preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111557BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.