Job Code: 395038
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
Prudential’s Borrowing & Liquidity group has responsibility for the company’s Corporate Finance and Capital Markets activity including:
• Liquidity measurement, monitoring, and reporting
• Enterprise liquidity management
• Liquidity stress testing
• Issuance of debt, equity and hybrid securities
This role will focus on liquidity stress testing processes for the Enterprise: conducting stress testing across major legal entities for activities with potential for liquidity demands (derivatives, insurance stresses, securities lending, and capital market activities).
The candidate will report to a director in the Borrowing & Liquidity team and will have the opportunity to interact with many functional areas of Prudential, including senior financial management.
· Support liquidity stress testing process: acting as point-of-contact with extensive business partners, performing legal entity and holding company aggregation, and facilitating analysis of results
· Model and analyze data to support reporting and presenting stress testing results to various internal partners and senior management
· Assist with assembling borrowing & liquidity related reports to senior management on a quarterly and ad-hoc basis
· Strengthen and document liquidity related processes and controls
· Support activities related to new regulatory liquidity requirements for non-bank SIFIs and G-SIIs as they emerge; develop processes and implement as appropriate
· Support development and enhancement of liquidity stress testing frameworks through collaboration with business unit partners, Risk Management, and CIO
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in finance, accounting or treasury field preferred, including some management experience
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functionality for use in model enhancements and data analysis
- MBA or CFA a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Team player, but ability to be productive independently
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of senior management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Treasury