Manager, Workfront Administrator (Annuities Marketing)
Job Code: 379578
Job Location: Connecticut-Shelton
System Administrator/ Solutions Analyst will ensure we maintain a strong work management solution with a focus on fine tuning, expanding and improving the depth of our workfront solution. Candidate will work cross-functionally with all departments and have excellent communication skills. Collaborate with functional teams to develop and maintain user-friendly integrated end-to-end work management solutions using Workfront to support internal and external business processes.
System administrator/solutions analyst will ensure we maintain a strong work management solution with a focus on fine tuning, expanding and improving the depth of our Workfront solution. The role will include developing a strategic vision for Workfront offerings and effectively manage all aspects of the strategic planning, technology road mapping, business case development, and prioritization to align with the strategic priorities within Marketing and Product. Candidate will work cross-functionally with all departments and have excellent communication skills. Collaborate with functional teams to develop and maintain user-friendly integrated end-to-end work management solutions using Workfront to support internal and external business processes.
Primary Responsibilities: Own all aspects of Workfront administration and operations bring the Marketing/Product team’s utilization and optimization to the next level. Including:
1. Managing a team: Manage a team . The team will be responsible for optimizing the departments workflow by implementing the most efficient and effective processes. Improve the department’s efficiency, cycle times and operational consistency. Manager main responsibility will be to lead a high performing team of marketing professionals by providing employees with resources, training and ongoing support via coaching, mentoring and feedback to encourage their successful development.
2. Technical design and development of new workflows: Optimize our workflow investment ensure implementation of the most efficient and effective process flows (i.e. design and configuration). Develop integrated business process workflows in Workfront based on requirements and functional design. Customize management of resources, work items, milestones, approval paths, teams, roles, documents, communication (internal and external), and access to meet requirements. Create and maintain documentation of technical design included as form and template settings. Develop creative solutions to provide process improvements and maximize out-of-the box functionality where possible.
3. User interface configuration: Leverage workfront interface customization options to personalize user groups experience based on their role and work management needs. Integrate tools to provide easy access to commonly used functions.
4. Reporting/Dashboards: Develop operational reports/dashboards to enable user groups to efficiently manage and report on their workloads. Interface with data analytics team to drive accountability and results oriented execution through data analytics and recommendations.
5. Release deployment: Participate in all stages of release planning, development, implementation and support activities. Meet with change management entities and other stakeholders to present and validate technical designs. Deploy updates across multiple environments in coordination with other configuration teams. Conduct and support testing activities. Perform demonstrations of workflow and configuration updates to stakeholders including internal/external business partners.
6. Maintenance and support: Troubleshoot integration, data quality, and workfront-related issues. Provide technical recommendations and innovative approaches, informed by best practices, which meet stakeholder needs for quality, flexibility and predictability. Develop data quality and performance metric reports to maintain transparency of general system health and evaluate process changes. Develop, implement and execute training materials for all users
7. Liaison: Primary liaison between business functions to ensure that our processes are integrated and aligned; mitigate risk to the business
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 3-5 yrs experience as a Workfront administrator in a Marketing environment preferred
• 1-3 yrs experience in Workfront platform preferred
• Demonstrate experience utilizing all aspects of Workfront configuration and technical/functional capabilities
• Experience integrating Workfront with other applications
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
• Strong project management skills, strategic thinking
• Resourceful and adaptive to change
• Fluent in all Microsoft Office Applications
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Corp. Communications