Market Assistant - Market 160 - North Dartmouth, MA
JobTitle: Market Assistant - Market 160 - North Dartmouth, MA
City: NORTH DARTMOUTH
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads and manages administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel
- Provides assistance with data management and issue identification
- Serves as customer/member and associate liaison for market Operations and Human Resources
- Supports Operations and Human Resources
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to provide assistance with electronic, verbal, and written communications
1 year working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.