Market Fresh Operations Manager - El Paso, TX (NHM Markets 525/526)
JobTitle: Market Fresh Operations Manager - El Paso, TX (NHM Markets 525/526)
City: EL PASO
- Creates and implements strategies to grow market share
- Develops and evaluates fresh area training (for example, regulatory compliance, sanitation and food safety protocol) and ensures it is executed within the market
- Drives fresh area financial and operational performance for the market
- Drives quality, inventory, and presentation for fresh products and initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives training on and execution of fresh merchandising plans and operational direction
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, Business or related field and 3 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field OR 5 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years experience managing a profit and loss statement (P&L).
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience in food safety or related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.