Market H&W Director -WM
JobTitle: Market H&W Director -WM
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements service standards for the market
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops, maintains, and champions community outreach programs to promote the Company's image, gain business opportunities, and achieve strategic initiatives
- Drives business and market growth in multiple facilities
- Drives financial performance
- Ensures compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws and company polices to ensure the safety and well being of patients
- Ensures the best patient experience
- Maintains and grows professional relationships with health care providers
- Provides overall direction
- BA/BS degree and 4 years experience supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR BA/BS degree and 2 years Health and Wellness management experience OR 7 years experience supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR 5 or more years of Health and Wellness management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 or more years experience managing multi facility retail operation.
- 2 years experience as Pharmacy Manager.
- 2 years experience managing a Health and Wellness retail operation.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.