TERRITORY MANAGEMENT COVERS THE FOLLOWING MARKETS:
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Market Managers are responsible to resolve concerns that arise between THD Stores and the HDMS (Home Depot Measurement Services) Market. This includes reviewing and resolve all customer, store, and market issue as addressed by THD Store, HDMS District or HDMS Market level management. Responsible to assign work to Measure Technicians. Maintain, review and update technicians to stay in compliance with all policies and procedures. This includes monitoring percentages of measurement and chargeback issues then responding to the issues with resolutions plans. Provide training to the market about store process, monitor and maintain new business. Weekly reporting to Regional Market Manager, specifically on current trends and issues within each market. Market Managers hold Assistant Market Managers responsible for ensuring they are conducting spot audits, site visits and ride alongs with the Field Technicians. Market Managers are responsible for hiring and disciplining of Measure Technicians, payroll, enter payroll exceptions, update measure technician status, and yearly Measure Technician reviews.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible to assign work to Measure Technicians
- Responsible reviewing and resolve all customer, store, and market issue as addressed by THD Store, HDMS District or HDMS Market level management
- Maintain, review and update technicians to stay in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provide training to the market about store process, monitor and maintain new business
- Weekly reporting to Regional Market Manager, specifically on current trends and issues within each market.
- Hiring and disciplining of Measure Technicians, payroll, enter payroll exceptions, update measure technician status, and yearly Measure Technician reviews
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position Reports to: Regional Market Manager Number of Direct Reports:5
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 05
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• Experience managing associates remotely. • Basic computer skills. • Strong customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
• Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made. • Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment. • Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers. • Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manager resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time. • Demonstrated knowledge of Home Depot flooring offerings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.