Marketing Manager - DEW Digital & Communications
Job Title: Marketing Manager - DEW Digital & Communications
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
Do you want to be part of one of the most recognized iconic brands in the world? This exciting role is responsible for the Digital, Social and Communications planning and execution for one of the USA's strongest and most exciting trademarks - Mtn Dew!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the digital agenda and developing holistic 360 communication plans for the Dew brand. This includes developing and executing initiatives that will improve both long-term equity and drive volume.
As a change leader, influencer, and strong brand marketer, you will be responsible for setting the digital communications agenda and ensuring strength of execution to deliver both short-term and long-term results.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of social and digital platforms through insights, immersion and regular interaction to build holistic digital strategies and plans
- Manage multiple external agency partners in the development and execution of holistic DEW Communications digital plans across all key brand launches and activations
- Ensure continuous Digital innovation with a goal of maintaining DEW's position as a leader in digital marketing and mobile innovation
- Partner with Commercial, Regional and Shopper teams to develop and deliver digital campaigns that help drive the business agenda
- Lead reporting, analysis and optimization across DEW social and digital channels to track performance and areas of opportunity leveraging data and insights
- Partner with Media and internal cross-functional teams to ensure flow of content is tied to Media plans and cleared by internal stakeholders
- Lead and oversee full 360 brand communications planning for Spiked Lemonade and Label Series including content, PR, experiential/grassroots and digital
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- Consumer marketing skills through a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams and effectively influence an extended organization
- Possess insights on cultural trends
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience influencing internal
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115962BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.