Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
You never thought your career could help millions of lives. Well, here you can. As a Marketing Specialist,
you'll utilize innovative strategies and programs to ensure access to
health care coverage for the under served and impact millions of lives.
You'll use your energetic, empathetic approach to marketing and
improvement to membership experience. Through community marketing and
outreach, and in enhancing membership experience efforts, you will have
direct impact on membership growth and retention. You'll use your
creativity, strategic lens and outspoken attitude to be part of an elite
team to rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and start
doing your life's best work. (sm)
as UnitedHealthcare Community Plan outreach representative at community
events, health fairs, community meetings and activities of the health
our presence in the community and visibility to members and prospective
members by creating a full calendar of outreach opportunities, securing
participation in established events, and setting up and conducting our
and strengthens relationships with key partners, including
community-based partners, faith-based organizations, provider groups,
governmental agencies and more, who serve our members and Medicaid
up event participation, including setting up booth / table, collateral
materials, games and engagement interactions, and other supplies for
exhibits and meetings with community.
health education activities programs and campaigns in clinics,
community centers, farmer's markets and partner locations.
- Assists in tracking, organizing and ordering collateral and health education materials and giveaways.
- Collects and manages outreach and event data to track effectiveness of activities and other key metrics.
marketing manager in preparation of plan reporting on membership and
outreach activities, and provides analysis on implications of data for
- Analyzes enrollment and un-enrollment trends in target service areas as well as among membership.
- Assist the member service manager in preparation of various required membership reports.
- Develop internal guidance and training materials regarding member services that are consistent with outreach efforts.
- Assist in the engagement of the call center.
- Assist in the tracking of membership statistics and data and provide reports to state partners and the leadership team.
- Assist in the analysis of the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and System.
- Performs all job duties in accordance with the contractual and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Participates in telephonic outreach, redirecting questions to appropriate persons, as needed.
- Works on special projects and all other professional duties as assigned.