Master Data Management Associate
Job Title: Master Data Management Associate
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: IT and Internet
In this business facing role, the Sr. Associate acts as frontline support for all customer master data management needs. This includes providing SAP/data analytics and troubleshooting to resolve issues related to customer data for PepsiCo's North America Beverage (NAB) organization. Additionally, this role will leverage several PepsiCo legacy data systems to generate specific reports on a regular basis.
- Customer Master Data Management and analytical support for the NAB Sales Team. Data Management support will extend functionally across Enterprise shared customers, which includes Frito-Lay North America (FLNA), Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade
- Work with leadership team to address business requests and troubleshoot issues
- Build strong working relationships with business partners on the NAB Sales Team
- Support short-term project initiatives (such as system testing for existing data application releases)
- 4 year college degree
- At least 1 year of professional business experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Proficient in Excel and MS suite of applications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytically capable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate within a team structure, as well as independently (with some direction)
- Able to prioritize and make decisions
- Able to demonstrate leadership capabilities as required in special project initiatives
- SAP experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112147BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.