Media Strategy & Insights Manager
Job Title: Media Strategy & Insights Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Marketing / Communications
Want to take your digital marketing experience to the next level and lead the most advanced Media Strategy team in CPG? The Media Strategy & Analytics Manager will play a critical role in shaping the future of digital for PepsiCo.
In this role, you will be the thought leader for PepsiCo on everything ranging from media investment strategies, media planning, media analytics, and optimization. This is a rare opportunity to set the agenda and drive impact on over $300MM of media investments annually.
You will lead day to day oversight of Media Agency and in-house activation plans across all brand media. This role will also oversee prioritization, delivery, and implementation of the learning agenda.
- Drive integrated Media Strategy for FLNA focused on increased efficiency and effectiveness across all consumer touchpoints.
- Manage brand media investment forecast, analytics, and reporting.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with agency and analytics partners.
- Consults and Liaison for Brand Teams Media Planning, Activation, and Insights.
- Work across teams and agencies to define, track, and report on key media KPIs and benchmarking.
- Own learning agenda development, execution, communication, and updates for all media.
- Partner with Business Analytics and Data Sciences teams from across the organization to gather insights and implement strategies to drive portfolio volume growth.
- Lead frequent share-outs to Brand Teams and Broader Marketing Team on digital learnings, best practices, and innovation.
- Partner with In-house media team on planning, briefing, media analytics, and data strategies.
- Effectively manage media insights budget with support from Media Strategy Sr. Analyst.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Emerging Media. Focus on digital and analytics preferred. MBA / Graduate Degree preferred.
- Candidate must be passionate about digital media and data driven marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and advertising with significant exposure to digital media and analytics.
- Candidate must be comfortable leading in a highly dynamic, data driven environment.
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111597BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.