Medical Assistant - Full Time - Columbus, GA
JobTitle: Medical Assistant - Full Time - Columbus, GA
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the proper delivery of patient care
- Provides administrative support to Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
- Represents the company in healthcare quality, compliance, and customer service
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certified Medical Assistant where required by law.
- Graduated from an accredited medical assistant program.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year's experience in a primary care clinic, community care clinic, family care practice, or retail healthcare clinic.
- 1 year's experience in phlebotomy and lab specimen processing.
- 1 year's experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year's experience with Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD) coding.
- 1 year's experience with electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.