Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The purpose of the Agent Manager is to supervise Independent Agents (FMOs) who sell the UnitedHealth Group (UnitedHealth Group) portfolio of products offered to Medicare beneficiaries and individuals age 50 . The Agent Manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales / membership growth targets through Independent Agents in his / her territory / territories. These Agents are not employees of UnitedHealth Group but rather independent sales agents who contract with UnitedHealth Group to sell this portfolio of products. They may also sell additional / alternative products.
- Continually build and nurture our agents
- Partner with the Agent Recruiting Manager to source and select candidates for agent positions to ensure a continual pipeline and sufficient base of agents to meet assigned sales / membership growth targets
- Provide a structured on - boarding process, leveraging corporate contracting, certification and training processes, tools and systems
- Organize involvement in formal and on - the - job training to ensure an accurate understanding of our products, compliance / policy requirements, sales processes, brand and value proposition messages and sales systems
- Organize agent activities, leads and territories to ensure effective and efficient coordination across the territory
- Act as a liaison between agent and UnitedHealth Group sales process owners to ensure agents are appropriately set up and supported across their lifecycle. This includes, contracting, licensing / appointment, certification, training, enrollment administration, commission payment, agent servicing, etc.
- Drive production among the agents
- Use data and insights to coach for optimal performance
- Monitor sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPI's) and hold representatives accountable for achieving targets
- Conduct regular one - on - one meetings to review sales results / activities and provide feedback / coaching on opportunities for sales growth
- Ensure Compliance: Ensure agents adhere to sales and marketing guidelines associated with Medicare regulations, partner expectations (e.g.; AARP) and company policies and procedures