Mgr Pharmacy Clinical Services
JobTitle: Mgr Pharmacy Clinical Services
- Develops and implements direct patient care strategy and clinical pharmacy programs for the market
- Drives compliance in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services
- Drives market pharmacy financial performance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures continuous quality improvement in patient care and pharmacy clinical services
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides expertise, resources, and support to pharmacists and field leadership
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year experience practicing as a licensed pharmacist.
- Bachelor s degree in pharmacy OR doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD.) OR equivalent Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) certification program (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy).
- Completion of APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate program.
- Have and maintain a CPR/AED Certification while employed in this position.
- Have and maintain a State Immunization License while employed in this position if required by the state.
- Pharmacist license (by job entry date) in all states of a market.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience developing advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy
- 1 year experience presenting to groups, training/facilitating, or classroom instruction.
- 3 years experience delivering advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy.
- APhA Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certification.
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) or Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP).
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) community pharmacy or ambulatory care residency.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.