Mgr Pharmacy ClinicalServices
JobTitle: Mgr Pharmacy ClinicalServices
- Develops and implements direct patient care strategy and clinical pharmacy programs for the market
- Drives compliance in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services
- Drives market pharmacy financial performance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures continuous quality improvement in patient care and pharmacy clinical services
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides expertise, resources, and support to pharmacists and field leadership
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year experience practicing as a licensed pharmacist.
- Bachelor s degree in pharmacy OR doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD.) OR equivalent Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) certification program (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy).
- Completion of APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate program.
- Have and maintain a CPR/AED Certification while employed in this position.
- Have and maintain a State Immunization License while employed in this position if required by the state.
- Pharmacist license (by job entry date) in all states of a market.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience developing advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy
- 1 year experience presenting to groups, training/facilitating, or classroom instruction.
- 3 years experience delivering advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy.
- APhA Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certification.
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) or Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP).
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) community pharmacy or ambulatory care residency.
At Walmart, we believe that quality healthcare is the foundation to a better life. To do this we provide our Pharmacists the tools and resources needed to deliver quality healthcare every day. For over 27 years, we’ve maintained our spot at the forefront of the industry’s technological advancements. Between our locations, offers of training and the chance for advancement, we provide opportunity for Pharmacists like no one else. At the end of the day, we’re simply a team dedicated to helping others save money, so that they can live better, healthier lives.