Middle East Finance Manager
Location:Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
Role, based out of Dubai, is responsible for P&L management for the overall Cisco’s business in the Middle East. The role operates across multiple countries, as well as all of Cisco’s business segments and technology architectures, which requires a high degree of innovation and agility.
This manager will be the senior finance leader in the region. The individual will work with and influence the Executive team in all areas of financial performance and drive innovation within the organization to enable the maximization of growth and profitability. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring the operating environment adheres to defined corporate compliance and controls as well as Cisco wide company policies.
• Trusted advisor and partner to the General Managers and their leadership teams through participation in business planning, account planning, reporting, controls and compliance
• Lead the process around the development of the Annual Plan
• Drive the P&L management within the fiscal quarter and over a rolling 15 month cycle including forecasting and planning of quarterly, annual and long range plans
• Ensuring strict adherence to key compliance, business controls and policies required to execute business in line with Cisco’s ethical standards
• Serve as a consultative business partner to client groups on broad or complex business issues, influence and innovate Sales strategies & validate the go-to-market including providing financial guidance to the Sales organization
• Drive the critical deals analysis and shaping of complex transactions and ensuring that all business is transacted in line with standard business policy and practice as defined by Cisco
• Lead, develop and build the Sales & Services Finance team with a focus on Talent Development
• Influence change across broad areas of Cisco, by working with and leading a number of key initiatives
Who You Are
• P&L Management experience
• Finance leadership expertise combined with business partnering
• Strong background in controls and compliance. Previous working experience in Big 4 firms is an asset
• Ability to work with and influence an executive team
• Ability to work multiple priorities in parallel with a proven record of innovation and successful change management
• Highly motivated with the ability to drive to a result and the ability to develop, motivate & acquire Finance talent
• Collaborative skills with an ability to build relationship at all levels across multiple business functions.
• Commercial acumen with a capability to develop commercial/financial solutions to business problems
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• A globally recognized Finance qualification (e.g. ACCA) as well as an MBA is highly preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Apply on the Company Site