MSLA - Clinic Oversight Manager - Cypress, CA(Job Number:693809)
MSLA is a Medical Corporation that provides comprehensive independent medical evaluations (IME) and other IME related services to the government and private industry. Our business philosophy incorporates both exceptional customer service and quality evaluations, both of which are the primary factors for our rapid growth since our inception in 1998.
In addition to our core clinics located throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii, MSLA manages an extensive nationwide network of fully credentialed physicians in all major specialties, each meticulously screened for compliance with our standards for service excellence.
Under administrative direction, the Clinic Oversight Manager plans, directs and manages the administrative and operational functions of MSLA’s clinics. Develops strategic performance plans and manages clinic results, including quality and compliance expectations. Responsible for day - to - day leadership and management of MSLA Clinic Operations.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans for the growth and profitability of MSLA’s Clinic Network
- Oversees and manages the administrative and operational activities of MSLA’s clinics, including, but not limited to, scheduling, ancillary services, and medical record management
- In conjunction with corporate partners, recommend and assist in drafting new policies / procedures or amending existing ones to assure contemporary compliance with changing regulatory or practice management
- Identifies operational issues, trends or progress in meeting performance expectations
- Reviews and creates strategies to improve utilization of staff, services and facilities
- Directly and through subordinates supervises supervisory, professional and support staff
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of providers
- Provide data and analysis on Clinic Network development, onboarding activities, and matters requiring escalation and/or mitigation.
- Develop relationships and assess provider relations for optimum results
- Work with Clinic Supervisors to assure clinics are managed in accordance with state, federal, corporate and contractual requirements
- Consults with the Chief Medical Officer regarding medical compliance and protocols
- Monitor clinic performance to meet or exceed established operations metrics
- Acts as resource for clinic supervisors in matters of human resources and conflict resolution
- Conduct site visits and team training for quality assurance
- Provides individual training to clinic supervisors
- Manage policies and procedures with Clinic Supervisors
- Provides individualized and group training in operational and business practices
- Serve as site contact for protocol, policy, or procedure clarification
- Work with Clinic Supervisors to ensure appropriate staffing
- Work with Clinic Supervisors to enter into new leases and subleases
- Provide coaching/mentoring to Supervisors and Team Leads
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead, manage, direct and motivate diverse groups. Possesses skills to delegate and supervise subordinates
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and diagnostic testing protocols
- Ability to work under aggressive timelines while managing multiple projects
- Data management experience and proficiency
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated competency in preparation of correspondence, written reports, and data analysis
- Proficient use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Adaptability to new software and programs
- Basic computer knowledge
Job Clinical Admin & Processing
Primary Location US-CA-Cypress
Organization Logistics Health Inc
Number of Openings 1