MSLA is a Medical Corporation that provides comprehensive independent medical evaluations (IME) and other IME related services to the government and private industry. Our business philosophy incorporates both exceptional customer service and quality evaluations, both of which are the primary factors for our rapid growth since our inception in 1998. No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
The Medical Report Reviewer is part of the Quality Assurance Department, and reviews medical reports based on established protocols and medical knowledge for MSLA clients. Reviews include close collaboration with Providers to insure consistency, of reporting and that medical information addresses State and Federal Program requirements.
- Reviews quality of general medical and specialty examination reports completed by Providers
- Maintains a high quality standard of medical report content and observe timeliness of completion
- Interfaces with Providers regarding case-specific feedback via phone, email or scheduled training
- Meets the productivity and quality goals set by the Company
- Obtains final sign - off from Providers on all reports
- Position is in - house at the Pasadena office